We have struggled with providing clients with even a basic business system without having to subscribe to numerous unrelated software platforms. Because there is no simple, central way to manage all of these different implementations, it quickly becomes a tangled web of cobbled-together plugins, workarounds, and synchronisations.
Here is an example of what a typical entrepreneur needs in their business system to be successful in today's highly-competitive marketplace:
- A great mobile-ready website that tightly integrates your podcast channel and blogs.
- Ability to email your subscribers when new content is available, such as your latest podcast.
- Create a highly-engaged community for your clients and prospects that can give them extra value behind a secure login.
- The ability for your visitors to buy your products/services on the same site and handle the delivery on whether to serve up a download or ship a physical product. Also, you may wish to have multiple payment gateways, such as stripe and PayPal.
- They all end up in your back-end membership area, which includes all their invoices, downloads and bonus content. No fumbling around with separate websites and different logins!
- Ability to create a recurring membership system where you can charge them monthly, yearly, etc.
- Courses where your members can learn online at their own pace. A course system allows them to progress as they do each lesson, not necessarily on a weekly release schedule where they could easily get behind and give up.
- What about assigning tasks and quizzes to your course? No longer do they need to download a worksheet PDF they never actually complete. You can see all their answers, which means you also know where they are at in the course schedule. No one is left behind!
- This means you can also coach them based on their task list.
- Then, of course, you may want different front-end websites but don't want to have them all operate in their own ecosystem. With Evolvepreneur, you can have as many front-end sites as you like and they all can lead back to one single back end community, meaning they are all a part of the same ecosystem.
- What about a powerful analytics reporting system so you can see exactly where your web traffic is coming from and what they're clicking on?
- A single dashboard to run your business, know your marketing numbers, create content and manage your business.
- A business procedure system so your staff and outsourcers can run your processes the same way every time.
- A Customer Service system including a ticket system to track and ensure all your customers are provided quality service.
- Create an easy system for your referrers or affiliates to share your products and services and be rewarded.
- What if you wanted to create a mastermind group? Evolvepreneur has the ability to group people together and map out a logical progression and access to Q&A calls, group tasks, and results.
- A Marketing Module to trigger emails or actions based on your prospect's behavior, as well as help them progress through your courses.
- A project management system to help you and your team manage your own projects.
How long to do you think this would take to implement? Maybe a year! We have been there. It's not easy, and we would probably have been forced to use 4-5 systems just to manage all of these different features.
But this is the vision for Evolvepreneur. In as little as 90 days, you will have a fully functional business system that would normally have taken years to create.