Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Christine Campbell Rapin
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Danielle D Pollard ...
Danielle, with a background in Industrial and Systems Engineering and extensive leadership experience, believes in the power of collaboration for success. She helps companies build high-performing teams through effective communication, collaboration, and trust. Danielle emphasizes the importance of creating an environment where people feel safe to speak up and try new things. By valuing and hearing individuals, she has helped teams achieve unprecedented results.
She highlights the significance of human factors in software development success and encourages bringing one's whole self to work. Leaders play a vital role in unleashing human potential for transformational outcomes.
- High performing teams do fun things together both at and outside of work. This builds communication, trust and collaboration.
- Collaboration cannot be mandated, it is a choice people make to work together for the greater good.
- People must feel safe to speak up, try new things and make mistakes for collaboration to happen.
- Leaders are responsible for creating an environment where teams can thrive and collaborate effectively.
- Disruption is necessary to transform teams and companies. Leaders must be willing to change.
- Employees want to do good work and contribute, but often feel unheard, undervalued and stressed.
- Ignoring human factors in teams leads to underperformance.
- Employees who feel safe, heard and valued become better people outside of work.
- Bringing your whole human self to work is key to success. Technology is powered by humans.
- Teams require connection, trust and purpose to tap into their full potential.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?