Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Mechelle McDonald
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Emma Tessler ...
Emma Tessler is the Founder + CEO of Ninety Five Media, a woman-run digital marketing agency specializing in helping scaling brands. With over 8 years of experience, Emma aims to disrupt the digital marketing space. Her agency has worked with 100+ clients in 25+ industries, helping them monetize their online presence.
Emma's passion for digital marketing began during a college internship in 2015. After working for a Top 100 Design firm in Manhattan, she founded Ninety Five Media in 2020 to take her career to the next level.
Emma emphasizes the importance of continuous learning as a CEO. She delegates tasks and builds a strong team to focus on higher-value work. Creating video content and building an email list are essential for digital marketing success. She offers a free course as a lead magnet to grow her email list.
Emma achieves a 90% client retention rate through a white-glove client experience, including personalized gifts and comprehensive reports. She understands that retaining clients is more cost-effective than acquiring new ones.
Some key moments:
- Being a forever student and constantly learning is one of the most important qualities of a founder and business leader. Things are always changing and you need to adapt.
- Delegating tasks and building a team can be scary but is necessary for business growth. You have to trust your team, even if they do things differently.
- Creating video content is a necessity today. It's the hardest content to produce but is very effective.
- The ultimate goal of social media marketing is to drive people to your email list. Email marketing has higher conversion rates.
- Offering a free lead magnet like a course can reach a larger audience and ultimately convert them into high-paying clients.
- Providing a white glove client experience through gifts, reports, and extra touches can help with high client retention rates.
- It's less expensive to retain existing clients than acquire new ones.
- Focusing on nurturing current clients with small gestures can have a big impact.
- Building a community and treating clients like family sets businesses apart.
- Attention to detail and going the extra mile for clients really makes a difference.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?