Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Mechelle McDonald
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Racquel Collard ...
Racquel Collard empowers women in business through effective marketing strategies as the founder of SMB Marketing Solutions. With an MBA and Practising Marketer certification, she helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs create personalized marketing roadmaps. Her book, "Marketing Launchpad," released in March 2023, guides female business owners to map out successful marketing strategies.
Racquel emphasizes vision, planning, and staying focused on strategy while embracing new marketing technologies. She suggests using "Marketing Mondays" for automated content and performance tracking. Racquel prioritizes solutions over aggressive sales and refers incompatible clients to other marketers. Networking with fellow women entrepreneurs is encouraged for support and mentorship on the path to success.
- Stay strategic and focused when adopting new marketing technologies. Don't get distracted by shiny new tools unless they fit your marketing plan and objectives.
- Marketing works if you have a clear strategy and plan tailored to your business goals.
- Women business owners often prefer a solution-selling approach rather than direct selling. Focus on providing value and solving their problems.
- Have a long-term marketing plan and schedule to automate and scale your marketing efforts.
- Measure the results and impact of your marketing to see what's working and refine your strategy.
- Small business ownership can give women more control, flexibility and lifestyle if structured properly.
- Networking and collaborating with other women entrepreneurs can be very supportive and beneficial.
- Have a clear vision of where you want your business to go and map out the steps to get there. This provides motivation and focus.
- Don't be afraid to say no to clients that are not a good fit for you. Focus on delivering amazing work for clients that you can help the best.
- Having a structured "Marketing Monday" can help you stay on track with your marketing efforts and measure results.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?