Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Christine Campbell Rapin
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Laura Sauter ...
Laura Sauter is a seasoned brand expert, educator, and speaker, helping entrepreneurs and established company founders navigate corporate transitions. She has consulted for multinational and smaller companies like Fidelity, Biogen, and TJX. When not transforming brands, she enjoys yoga, art galleries, and hiking with her "attack poodle" Zizu.
Starting her own agency after her husband's job offer was rescinded, Laura realized the value of including brand strategy, attracting long-term clients. She aims to tackle larger projects and expand her agency globally.
- Laura started her own business out of necessity when her husband's job offer was rescinded after 9/11. She had to figure things out on her own as an "accidental entrepreneur."
- In the beginning, Laura built her clientele by networking through local organizations, offering professional development workshops, and asking questions of her network and clients. She tapped into her fearless and curious side.
- In the early days, Laura had to learn how to balance sales, marketing, and client work while doing everything herself as a solopreneur. She implemented a "power of 10" strategy of 10 client outreaches per day.
- Laura initially focused on brand design work but realized her strength was in brand strategy. She started charging separately for brand strategy which led to longer-term client relationships.
- Laura now focuses on setting up new companies for success with strategic brand development and positioning before doing any design work.
- Laura now includes brand protection and support for the first 6-12 months as part of her client packages instead of making it optional.
- Laura is now looking to take on larger, more complex projects using the experience and team she has built.
- Laura's business, Agency Bell, can be found at agencybell1l.com and on social media.
- Laura misses doing international projects and working with clients from different backgrounds.
- The key takeaway is that Laura's journey from "accidental entrepreneur" to seasoned brand strategist shows the growth and evolution possible for any business owner.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?