Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Christine Campbell Rapin
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Warren Coughlin ...
Warren Coughlin coaches entrepreneurs to build businesses that align with their values and produce results. He helps clients with operational strategy, high performance culture, and financial management. He believes culture and strategy work best together, with culture ensuring the right strategies are implemented properly. Warren helps clients make better decisions through data, understanding root causes of indecision, and taking iterative steps. His clients see average revenue increases of $2.3 million and profit increases of $440,000 due to implementing his foundational principles of strategy, culture and financial management.
- Having a strong culture but no strategy will outperform having a strategy but a poor culture. However, culture and strategy together produce the best results.
- Culture is defined as the incentives, systems, and signals that reveal an organization's values through the behaviors they produce.
- Misalignment between incentives, systems and values leads to behaviors that go against the organization's goals.
- Financial results can show whether an organization's culture and strategy are working. Warren's clients saw an average revenue increase of $2.3 million and profit increase of $440,000.
- Warren helps clients make better decisions through data, understanding why they struggle to make decisions, and taking an iterative approach.
- Warren grows his business through client results and referrals. His clients tend to stay with him for 2-3 years on average.
- Warren is building an online platform to help individual entrepreneurs and business coaches implement his frameworks and tools.
- Having the foundational elements of operational strategy, high performance culture and financial management in place leads to good results.
- Culture work is difficult but important to align an organization with its values.
- When values are well chosen, the right culture can actually increase profits for a business.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?