Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Christine Campbell Rapin
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Becky Paroz ...
Becky Paroz has over 30 years of experience in the male-dominated construction industry. She struggled with challenges as a female engineer but found her voice through coaching. This empowered her to start her own consulting business. Her journey included resets like returning to full-time work, but she always kept her side business. Building her client base was difficult as she learned to narrow her niche. A turning point was realizing how far she had come already. Now she wants to help others avoid her struggles through authoring books on dismantling outdated rules that hold women back. Her upcoming book "Flipping the Bird" encourages ditching rule books of past generations. Becky hopes to reach more people through writing and find new ways to create positive change.
- Becky had a non-traditional career path, starting as one of the few female engineers in a male-dominated field and overcoming health challenges.
- She discovered her passion for coaching and entrepreneurship through her own coaching courses, which helped change her mindset and self-talk.
- Building a business was not a straight path and involved resets like returning to full-time work or saying no to certain contracts.
- Finding the right clients involved narrowing her niche to those who wanted her passionate, opinionated approach rather than trying to appeal to everyone.
- Pivotal moments included choosing not to give up when faced with health issues, and realizing she had already achieved more than most in overcoming challenges.
- Becky wants to help others avoid the difficulties she faced through mentoring and sharing her knowledge.
- She is pursuing authorship to increase her reach and impact through anthologies dismantling outdated myths especially for young women.
- Becky no longer wants to work on-site in engineering and hopes to empower and support more people through her writing.
- Recognizing your own progress and value helps empower you to create change for others.
- Learning to say no creates freedom and opportunities to focus on the right projects and clients.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?