Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Mechelle McDonald
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Kasey Anton ...
Kasey Anton, a former restaurateur turned bookkeeper and small business consultant, found her passion in helping entrepreneurs succeed. She emphasizes the importance of alone time for recharging and taught high school students the value of connecting with customers through a snack shack. In her book, Profit First for Restaurants, she advises restaurants to base expenses on average days for profitability.
Collecting customer information and celebrating special occasions fosters loyalty and revenue. Kasey's experience and unique perspective make her a perfect fit for the Evolvepreneur podcast, where she aims to inspire others on their entrepreneurial journey.
- Alone time and self-care is important for entrepreneurs to recharge and be productive, not a luxury. It's a necessity to avoid running on fumes.
- Building a restaurant business model based on peak nights like Saturday is a mistake. Focus on the average and break even point to ensure profitability.
- Collecting customer information like birthdays and anniversaries through comment cards allows restaurants to build loyalty through personalized offers and greetings.
- Hospitality and customer service are skills that today's youth may lack due to less exposure through jobs. They can be taught these skills.
- Profit is important for a business's survival, not just greed. It allows businesses to reinvest, buy equipment, and service debt.
- Building and nurturing a community through connecting with customers, remembering details, and personalizing experiences creates loyalty.
- Simple gestures like remembering customers' names and birthdays can create strong bonds of loyalty.
- Offers and promotions targeted at specific customer groups based on collected information can drive significant sales.
- Teaching teenagers skills like hospitality and customer service can positively impact their future endeavors.
- The book Profit First for Restaurants aims to teach restaurant owners how to transform their business into a cash-making machine through a focus on profitability.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?