Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Mechelle McDonald
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Arian Adeli Koodehi ...
Arian Adeli Koodehi is interviewed about overcoming obstacles as an entrepreneur without many resources. He began programming at age 13 and has since founded several startups. Arian stresses that every entrepreneur's journey is unique and one should focus on available resources like time rather than perceived lack of others. He emphasizes the importance of self-analysis to understand one's strengths and developing the skill of manipulating one's own emotions to stay motivated. Arian encourages young entrepreneurs to utilize their time and relentlessly pursue their vision while living fully in the present. A memorable anecdote involves a man who maintained a positive outlook despite lifelong health issues from a childhood accident.
- Entrepreneurship is a unique journey and every entrepreneur's path is different. Resources can mean many things like people, intellect, or time rather than just capital.
- Focus on your strengths and what you're good at rather than trying to obtain what others have. Develop the talents you have.
- Have a vision for your future goals but work to become that person in the present through practice. Live according to your ideals each day.
- Analyze your interests, motivations, assets, and liabilities to understand yourself and plan effectively. Consider what people admire about you.
- Utilize your time as a valuable resource if you're a young entrepreneur. Be relentless and don't stay stagnant.
- Learn how to manipulate your own emotions to stay content and dedicated through challenges.
- Do what you're passionate about and try to be exceptional at it so people will remember you.
- Don't spread yourself too thin. Understand how your mind works to treat yourself properly.
- Have the mindset that no matter what, you won't stay in the same place and will keep pushing forward.
- Appreciate each moment because that's all we have. Maintain a positive perspective on life.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?