Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Mechelle McDonald
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Lori Highby ...
Lori Highby, a podcast host, speaker, educator, and founder of Keystone Click, a digital marketing agency, possesses extensive cross-industry expertise. Leveraging her knowledge, gained through experience and education, she excels in identifying the untapped potential in businesses. From Fortune 500 companies like ABB and Syngenta to small businesses, Lori employs strategic actions to help clients attain their marketing objectives. She infuses her professional endeavors with energy and dedication to empower and educate fellow lifelong learners. Beyond her work guiding clients and teaching agency account executives to excel professionally, Lori enjoys hobbies such as playing hockey, brewing beer with her husband Andy, and embarking on long bike rides for personal challenge.
- Lori Highby founded Keystone Click, a strategic digital marketing agency, after working for other companies and wanting more independence and control over her career path.
- She started a youth hockey foundation called the Joseph Cocking Memorial Hockey Scholarship Fund in memory of her father, giving over $40,000 in scholarships for kids to play hockey.
- As an entrepreneur, it's important to continually learn and evolve to stay ahead in a fast-changing industry.
- When scheduling meetings, it's crucial to distinguish between urgent vs. important tasks, and prioritize important work that drives long-term success over reactive urgent matters.
- Time blocking, having dedicated periods for focused work without interruptions, is an effective strategy for productivity.
- Setting clear expectations and requiring agendas for meetings helps optimize everyone's time.
- Only schedule meetings if you have a defined purpose and can add value.
- Designating "do not disturb" periods prevents constant reactivity to urgent requests.
- Asking whether a task will benefit your future self can help determine priorities.
- Setting boundaries like requiring agendas prevents overscheduling and meeting overload.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?