Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Christina Kumar ...
Christina Kumar, an author, award-winning entrepreneur, and journalist, shares her insights and experiences in her book "Take Massive Action." She interviews remarkable individuals, including the creators of Pictionary and the cell phone, offering valuable guidance to entrepreneurs at various stages of business ownership and growth.
Christina successfully crowdfunded her book by reaching out to the right people and creating an engaging explainer video. She emphasizes the importance of finding passion, seeking mentorship, and utilizing social media to connect with potential customers and supporters.
- Christina wrote the book Take Massive Action to help guide entrepreneurs through the various stages of business ownership and growth.
- Jim McKelvey created the Square Reader payment system after facing difficulties accepting credit cards for his glass artwork business. His persistence and go-getter attitude led to success.
- Rob Angel and his friends created the game Pictionary after having a desire to create something and put it out into the world. They took massive action instead of just talking about it.
- To be a successful entrepreneur, you need to find something you are passionate about and will want to spend time pursuing. Having a mentor and co-founders can also help you move faster.
- Christina used crowdfunding to fund her book, which she found nerve-wracking but a valuable experience.
- Christina leveraged her PR and marketing experience to promote her book crowdfunding campaign through reaching out to the right people, creating an explainer video, and using social media.
- Christina prefers using LinkedIn for social media over Instagram and Twitter for her business.
- Christina's next big project is planning a book tour to promote her book in person.
- Christina plans to write a second book in the future but has not decided the topic yet.
- Christina believes the ability to meet and connect with the right people is very important for entrepreneurs, as seen from the people featured in her book.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?