Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Marc Kramer ...
Mark Kramer, the creator of angel investor networks, helps entrepreneurs secure funding by advising them to present detailed financial models showcasing revenue growth. Many entrepreneurs underestimate implementation time and investor priorities, such as recurring revenue and customer retention. Mark organizes a virtual angel venture fair where entrepreneurs can pitch to thousands of global investors.
His key focus is on a robust financial model that demonstrates revenue projections. Additionally, Mark is the executive director of the Private Investors Forum, an author of six books, and hosts the award-winning podcast, The Best Business Minds, with a global listenership in 71 countries.
- Mark Kramer created the first formally organized angel investor network which helped him raise money for startups.
- As an entrepreneur, having a strong financial model with details on revenue projections and growth plans is very important to convince investors.
- Investors prefer companies that already have some revenue and proven business model over just ideas.
- The amount of equity an investor asks for depends on the value they can add beyond just money, like opening doors and helping with sales.
- Preparation is key when pitching to investors. Entrepreneurs need to know their numbers inside out.
- Investors want to see high margin scalability and fast growth potential in a business.
- Exiting through acquisition is more common than IPOs for startups.
- Details and data in financial projections reduce investors' doubts even if the numbers are wrong.
- Recurring revenue and customer retention rates are important metrics investors look at.
- Having the right team and co-founders who know the business well is crucial for fundraising.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?