Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Rachelle C Davis ...
This episode discusses how to use AI assistants like ChatGPT in marketing and content creation. Guest Rachelle C Davis talks about how she leverages ChatGPT to help with tasks like subject lines, rewriting copy, and generating ideas. However, she emphasizes still studying marketing principles and not relying too heavily on AI. Rachelle also provides tips on building an email list, creating lead magnets, and using TikTok to grow a brand. She offers a free online course to help others get started with freelancing and digital products using ChatGPT as a support tool.
- The guest, Rachelle, is a freelance copywriter who specializes in e-commerce email marketing and video sales letters.
- She uses persuasive marketing principles aggressively to get people to respond, subscribe, and buy.
- AI can be used as an assistant to help with tasks like ideation, research, subject lines, and content ideas, but human personality and understanding is still important.
- Rachelle has created "cheat codes" to show how to integrate AI into proven marketing principles using ChatGPT.
- AI can be helpful for rewriting content, finding errors, and tweaking content for readability.
- Building an email list is important for direct communication and follow-up with potential customers over time.
- Storytelling, testimonials, and portraying a fictional brand character are effective ways to add personality.
- Consistency and frequent follow-up are important for engaging loyal customers.
- Rachelle offers a free mini-course on getting freelance clients and selling digital products with AI assistance.
- Building one primary platform like an email list is preferable to being spread across many platforms.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?