Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Jacalyn Price ...
Jacalyn Price is an award-winning businesswoman who has found success through personal development. She aims to set up a foundation to help those with illnesses access funding for medical treatment, inspired by her sister's experience with breast cancer. Jacalyn enjoys helping others by taking burdens off families and changing lives. She has attended many conferences and learned from mentors like Tony Robbins, helping others attend as well. Jacalyn advocates living life with gratitude and helping the community, which returns benefits. She details her plans to create a foundation to financially assist those needing treatment or medication.
- Jacalyn Price is an award-winning businesswoman who attributes her success to personal development and mentors like Bob Proctor, Zig Ziegler, and Tony Robbins.
- She wants to start a foundation to provide funding for cancer patients' medical treatments and medications, inspired by her sister's struggle with breast cancer.
- Personal development through mentors and attending conferences/events was instrumental in Jacqueline's growth and success in business.
- She discusses the importance of networking and making a good first impression.
- Jacalyn helps family members like her nephew get exposure to mentors and events to support their growth.
- Her foundation aims to relieve financial and emotional burdens on families dealing with cancer by providing various types of support.
- She finds meaning and happiness in giving back and helping others through challenges.
- Jacalyn credits the power of her subconscious mind in overcoming life's challenges.
- Small acts of inclusion, like painting a cancer patient's bald head, can positively impact children.
- Attending large personal development events in exotic locations like Thailand was transformative for Jacalyn.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?