Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Steven Howard ...
Steven Howard, an acclaimed author of 22 books on leadership, business, and professional development, recently released "Humony Leadership," a Gold Medal-winning book recognized by the Nonfiction Authors Association. He was honored as one of the Top 200 Global Biggest Voices in Leadership by the LeadersHum network and featured in Brainz CREA Global's list of top entrepreneurs and leaders. His book, "Better Decisions. Better Thinking. Better Outcomes.," also received recognition. As a sought-after platform and virtual speaker, Steven delivers leadership keynote speeches worldwide for various events and conferences.
- Steven Howard, is an award-winning author who has written 22 books on leadership, business, and professional development.
- Living and working in multiple countries gives one a valuable multicultural perspective and understanding of different business cultures and practices globally.
- Focusing on developing people and getting them involved leads to better results than just managing processes and pushing for short-term gains. Nurturing talent benefits the organization long-term.
- It's important not to worry about talent leaving after being developed, as one gains an extended network and referrals. The real risk is not developing people at all.
- High-pressure managers who yell and micromanage often do so out of fear and burn people out quickly, negatively impacting performance and retention.
- Replacing employees can cost up to 2x their salary due to lost momentum, training costs, and network effects.
- HR should focus more on emotional and soft skills support rather than operational tasks like paperwork.
- Never stopping learning is important as life continuously teaches new lessons.
- The guest is working on a new project called "Human-y" focused on bringing more kindness, respect, and reducing divisiveness.
- Developing people-centric leadership mindsets, skills, and behaviors leads to greater success over just focusing on short-term outputs.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?