Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Nathaniel Evans ...
This episode discusses Nathaniel Evans' work helping former prisoners reintegrate into society through advocacy and leadership training. Evans went to prison himself and realized the system provides little support for rehabilitation. He now runs a nonprofit focused on vocational training, counseling, and providing role models to build former inmates' confidence and sense of self-worth. Evans emphasizes taking responsibility for one's actions while also gaining control over one's future. He finds community support is important for preventing recidivism and shares his own story as an example of how lives can be turned around. Evans is now working on a documentary exploring prisons and reentry from the inside perspective to help reform the system.
- Nathaniel Evans works in advocacy and non-profit roles helping individuals who have been incarcerated reintegrate into society through vocational training, counseling, and policy reform.
- He draws on his own experience in the prison system and understands the challenges of regaining a sense of humanity and confidence after incarceration.
- Community support for those leaving the system is lacking, with few role models or jobs available, making reentry difficult.
- Admitting past mistakes and weaknesses is challenging but important for growth, which Nathaniel promotes through openly sharing his own story.
- Lack of access to education and skills training inside prisons poses barriers to post-release success that Nathaniel worked to overcome.
- Entrepreneurship through podcasting and other creative outlets provides a positive example for others to follow.
- Seeing oneself as a valuable person beyond any label or system is key to making empowered life choices.
- Humility and valuing others are important lessons for achieving stability and avoiding recidivism.
- Documenting prison experiences from the inside and out could provide broader societal understanding to reform the system.
- Accountability for one's actions and taking control of one's life, rather than blaming outside factors, are emphasized.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?