Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Christine Campbell Rapin
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Lisa Byrne ...
Lisa Byrne is an experienced marketer who started her business to have more flexibility after becoming a mother. She transitioned from one-on-one coaching to group programs and learned to refine her content delivery for different learning styles. Now, she aims to scale her business further by expanding her audience and building a team. Lisa's mission is to help female founders of product-based businesses achieve financial and creative freedom through improved marketing, mindset, and productivity. With a background in television and a no-nonsense approach, Lisa provides coaching programs and courses tailored to individual business stages.
- When scaling a business, it's important to be clear on the outcome and result you want to achieve, not just trying to do more of everything. Focus on the essentials.
- Delivering content and learning in different ways to suit different learning styles is important when teaching a wide audience.
- The first attempts at scaling a business and group programs will not be perfect. Be prepared to refine and evolve the program over time based on feedback.
- Group programs require a long-term commitment and continuous improvement, they are not a "passive income stream."
- It takes hard work and iterations over time to build a successful group program that scales. Most people give up before achieving significant scale.
- Completion rates for courses are typically low (around 15%), making it important to iterate and improve the program based on results.
- As a group program scales, bringing in a team to support delivery and provide expertise can help maintain quality and the founder's energy.
- Growing a large audience through marketing and outreach is a key challenge for scaling a group program.
- Hiring an online business manager or team member can help scale the business beyond what the founder can do alone.
- Staying focused in your area of expertise and "lane" while outsourcing other tasks is important for protecting your energy as the business grows.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?