Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Rhonda Dibachi ...
Rhonda Dibachi is a serial entrepreneur and CEO of HeyScottie, an AI-based platform that provides instant online quotes for metal finishing services. With a background in finance and a passion for improving manufacturing processes, Rhonda brings efficiency and innovation to the industry.
She applies principles from the technology startup world to streamline processes and reduce waste. Rhonda encourages entrepreneurs to take action and embrace failure as a stepping stone towards success.
Key Moments :
- Rhonda is applying technology and lean manufacturing principles to the metal finishing industry through her company Hey Scotty. This aims to reduce waste and inefficiencies in the ordering and quoting process.
- Manufacturing is slower and more difficult to innovate in compared to software due to physical requirements, regulations, and capital expenditures.
- Hey Scotty provides instant online quotes for metal finishing jobs using an AI pricing engine. This is much faster than the traditional process of calling and emailing different shops.
- Being able to iterate prototypes and designs faster through quicker quoting can lead to better, more innovative products.
- The ideal Hey Scotty customer is a metal finishing shop that needs help with the chemistry and processes involved in finishing but has the metalworking capabilities.
- A key piece of advice Rhonda would give entrepreneurs is to "fail quickly." Everything you do for the first time will be wrong, so take action and iterate quickly to get to the end goal faster.
- Rhonda sees an opportunity to digitize and streamline the inefficient metal finishing industry through technology.
- Hey Scotty aims to reduce waste of time and effort in the quoting process for metal finishing jobs.
- Being able to get more requests for quotes through Hey Scotty will allow Rhonda to improve the system and pricing engine faster.
- The physical nature of manufacturing requires more capital expenditures, regulations and makes innovation more difficult compared to software.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?