Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Katherine Pomerantz ...
Katherine started her career as an actress but found it difficult to pursue her creative passions living in rural Oklahoma. She realized she had a talent for accounting and helping others understand personal finances. Katherine created the Money Storyteller Method to make financial conversations more accessible and fun by linking them to the power of storytelling. She helps clients examine their underlying beliefs about money in order to support their values-driven goals and ideas. Katherine discussed how shame around money success can be overcome by understanding one's motivations. Her approach has helped many creative business owners gain financial stability while staying true to their missions.
- Katherine created the Money Storyteller Method to help people gain money mindset and management skills through reframing their relationship with money via storytelling.
- As an actress, Katherine understood the power of storytelling and realized people's messy financial situations stemmed from disordered money stories.
- Successful business owners are masters of money storytelling, talking about business qualitatively rather than with numbers.
- Katherine helps mission-driven creatives establish stable financial foundations to bring their big ideas to the world.
- Some people feel shame around making money or are self-sabotaging without realizing due to prevalent stories that money is bad.
- Katherine assists those who found success but lack strong financial practices, creating chaos and mess behind the scenes.
- Examining one's money story and values around wealth allows giving oneself permission to be both successful and good.
- Religious and cultural stories influence people's money mindsets, creating shame around money and wealth.
- Reframing one's money story through Catherine's method makes financial tasks more engaging and effective.
- Katherine draws from leadership coaching, athletics, and acting to help clients get in the right money mindset.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?