Welcome to the Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show
I am your Special Host Richard Wray
Join me today where we dig deep with our guests and get you the best concepts and strategies to fast-track your business.
My very special guest today is Wayne Wright ...
This episode discusses the importance of innovation for businesses with a guest Wayne Wright, who is an investor and author. Wayne talks about how his early career in science fostered an innovative mindset. He provides examples of innovations he developed that transformed companies and increased profits. He emphasizes that innovation is about more than new products - it can also include process improvements. This episode discusses how some companies fail to innovate and get disrupted, using Kodak as an example. The challenge of balancing current business needs with investing in new innovations is also covered. Wayne stresses that innovation improves customer solutions and keeps a business relevant. Listeners are provided with details on how to connect with the guest speaker to learn more about driving innovation.
- The guest is an investor and business author who helps entrepreneurs break through to 7 and 8 figure businesses through innovation.
- Innovation is discussed as the key to maintaining business relevancy and solving customer needs over time. Kodak's failure to innovate with digital photography is cited as an example.
- Both high-tech and everyday innovations that improve customers' lives can make a difference. Streamlined payments and optimized supply chains are given as real-world examples.
- Innovation can be used to generate buzz about a company, but the primary goal should be solving customers' pain points.
- Successful innovation requires managing change effectively through training, support and communication.
- Hubris and complacency can inhibit innovation if a company feels things are going well enough already.
- Balancing current business needs with strategic innovation investments is important.
- Pilot testing with key customers helps reduce risks when introducing innovations.
- The guest recommends assessing innovation impacts and ensuring the necessary capabilities and resources are in place.
- The guest has published a book and podcast on leadership, innovation and business growth topics.
About The Show
Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show features guest stories about entrepreneurs and their journeys from startup, growth to success.
If you're looking to succeed with quick start concepts for online entrepreneurs, this brand new show reveals how startup entrepreneurs or someone looking to start, grow or reboot their online business can understand how to create specific strategies to build their list, make offers and connect with their best buyers.
We want to help entrepreneurs make a real difference and navigate the messy world of startup or re-launch.
Also, visit https://evolvepreneur.app/podcast/show to grab your free copy of #1 International Best Selling Book "Evolvepreneur Secrets for Entrepreneurs".
Subscribe and get immediate access!
Want to be a guest on the show?